Classroom to Career, Your Plan Starts Here!
Funding application assistance
Enter to WIN a RESERVED PARKING SPACE for one quarter
Connection to campus & community based resources
Have you ever asked yourself these questions:
- What is my career goal?
- Does my Green River degree or certificate help me obtain my career goal?
- Am I taking the right classes for my degree?
- How do I plan out my classes from start to finish?
- How long is it going to take to finish my degree?
- How do I pay for my tuition, fees and books?
We have answers!
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Drop in advising and workshops
Mel Lindbloom Student Union Building
Meet with Faculty advisers from different areas of interest:
- Exploratory (which includes undecided and AA transfer)
- Allied Health and Medical
- Science/Math/IT/Computer Science
- Social and Human Services
- Trades and Technology
- Liberal and Creative Arts
- College Readiness
Attend workshops; get help on your FAFSA, scholarship applications, and information on other funding resources; and enter a drawing to win prizes, including reserved parking spots.RSVP for Advising Day!
TRiO, Running Start, International Programs, ESOL, and Open Doors students should connect with their assigned advisors on additional advising services and resources available/required on this day.
For questions, inquiries, and scheduling an appointment to with an advisor, please contact us!
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Student Affairs and Success Center, 104