Non-credit certificate programs through Green River Continuing Education represent programs of specific content areas.
These programs are designed to equip you with job-specific skills that are immediately transferable to your workplace. Taught by working professionals, our programs offer an interactive format with hands-on learning opportunities.
- Certificate programs may be completed in as little as three months
- Courses may be taken individually, as time allows or through a series
- Most courses are conveniently scheduled in the evening hours
Green River Continuing Education currently offers the following certificate programs. Please select a certificate below for more information.
Professional Development Certificates
- HR Generalist Certificate
- Paralegal Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Supervision Certificate
- Workplace Excellence Certificate
- Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Managers Certificate
- Business Writing Certificate
- Data Analysis Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Leadership Development Certificate for Gen Y
- Leadership for the 21st Century Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Non-Profit Administration Certificate
- Social Media for Business Certificate
Computer and Technology Certificates
Certification includes an experience and education component and requires passing an exam.
Certification allows you to put letters after your name (CPP, CPA). In addition, certification requires recertification, which ensures that you stay current in your field through continuing education.
Green River Continuing Education currently offers the following certification programs. Please select a certification below for more information.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2535
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA 98092
Phone: 253-856-9595, ext. 5000
417 Ramsay Way Ste. 112
Kent, WA 98032
1414 Griffin Avenue
Enumclaw, WA 98022
1221 D Street NE
Auburn, WA 98002
Hours vary by location