- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Grounds
- Job Location: Facilities
- Contact Name: Bloch, Ed
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 2360
- Contact E-mail: Ebloch@greenriver.edu
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Grounds department is responsible for all maintenance of all outside areas around the Green River College campus. This includes landscaped areas, walkways and parking lots. The Gounds Help student worker will assist in weeding, trimming, pressure washing, litter removal and other duties related to outside grounds clean up.
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate must be able to work outside under all weather conditions; heat, rain and cold. Must be able to perform physical labor.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map