Instructor Aide-Business Administration and Law
- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Business Division
- Job Location: Salish Hall
- Contact Name: Primiani, Frank
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 4397
- Contact E-mail: Fprimiani@greenriver.edu
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Instructor Aide will assist professor with assorted tasks, such as Canvas and Website management, grading, entering scores, research and correspondence for Introduction to Law and Business Law courses.
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate must have excellent communication skills, experience with Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Canvas.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map