- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Science Division
- Job Location: Science Center
- Contact Name: Baltunis, Jacqueline
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 4224
- Contact E-mail: Jbaltunis@greenriver.edu
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Chemistry Lab Aide will assist the chemistry lab technician in preparing equipment and chemicals for chemistry lab courses. Job duties include; washing glassware, cleaning equipment, testing safety showers, setting up lab equipment, testing protocols and additional task as necessary.
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate must have successfully completed at least one chemistry course. Must be dependable and have the following skills: attention to detail, ability to do repetitive tasks carefully and consistently, good listener, and willingness to do a thorough job on tasks assigned.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map