Office Assistant-Master Achiever Center
- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Transitional Skills & Wellness Division
- Job Location: Rutkowski Learning Center
- Contact Name: Lane, Jessica Naomi
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 2066
- Contact E-mail: Jlane@greenriver.edu
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: MAC Office Assistant helps ESOL and Transitional Studies students get acclumated at Green River College. Job duties include, greeting and welcoming students, filing, organizing, data entry, assisting students in navigating the campus, and completing other duties as needed.
- Minimum Requirements: Qulified candidate must have basic computer skills. Speaking another language is preferable.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map