Archives of Past Gallery exhibitions and links to recorded artist talks and digital work
- Dec 3 - Feb 11 - Student Portfolio Exhibition 2021- Together Apart
- September 2021 - Becky Frehse: Tone Poems
- July 2021 – Aunna Moriarty and Vian Nguyen: Growing Pains
- June 2021 - Annual Student Art Exhibition
- Mar 20 - May 1, 2021: The Art of the Quarantine (Part 2)
- January 10 - Mar 19 2021: The Art of the Quarantine (Part 1)
- December 8, 2020 - January 10, 2021: Annual Artist's Portfolio Exhibition: Curated Moments
- Sept-Dec 2020: Gary Oliveira
- June-Sept 2020: Joe Batt Exhibition
- May 2020 - Annual Student Exhibition
- JJanuary 2020: Kathy Brown and Chris Gildow: Outside/In
- December 2019 - Sin Tìtulo: Student Exhibition
- September 2019 - Biennial Faculty Exhibition
- June 2019 - Bernie Bleha: A Retrospective
- May 2019 - Annual Green River Student Exhibition
- April 2019 - Ryan Kelly: The Crass Menagerie
- February 2019 - Evanescence
- January 2019 - Slash and Burn
- November 2018 - The Artist's Portfolio
- June 2018 - Megan Linders
- May 2018 - Student Art Exhibition
- April 2018 - David Jaewon Oh
- March 2018 - Jason Sobottka: Adventures through the Anthropocene
- January 2018 - Biennial Lab Tech Exhibition
The gallery is now open!
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Gallery Hours are consistent with the Holman Library's hours. Please visit their website for updates.
In accordance with Washington State Governor's Proclamation 20-12, Green River College is a fully vaccinated campus. Read more about the steps for visiting campus buildings (including the gallery).
If you have any questions about ongoing or upcoming art exhibitions in the Helen S. Smith Gallery, please contact the Gallery Director:
Sarah Dillon Gilmartin
Call For Artists
View upcoming exhibitions at GRC's Helen S. Smith art gallery!
Revisit the Helen S. Smith Gallery's past exhibitions covering various topics, projects and events.