To make sure that capital projects comply with the State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA).
Green River College District Number 10.
Policy and/or Procedure
WAC 132J-325-010 State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA).
It shall be the policy of Green River College District No. 10 that capital projects proposed and developed by the district
shall comply with the provisions of chapter 43.21C RCW, the State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA); chapter 197-10 WAC, guidelines for SEPA implementation; and WAC 131-24-030, SEPA implementation rules of the state board for community and technical colleges.
In compliance with WAC 197-10-820, the district president, or an administrative officer designated by the district president, shall be the "responsible official" for carrying out this policy.
Order 76-3, § 132J-325-010, filed 6/25/76
History of Policy or Procedure
Adopted: June 26, 1976
Revised: April 5, 2005
Contact: John Ramsey, Director of Public Information, ext. 3360
President’s Staff Sponsor: John Ramsey, Director of Public Information, ext. 3360
General Administrative Policies
- GA-1 Drug Free Campus
- GA-2 Tobacco Use
- GA-3 Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse
- GA-4 Use of Photo Release
- GA-5 Prohibited Activities
- GA-6 Trespass
- GA-7 Distribution of Materials
- GA-8 State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
- GA-9 Hours of Operation
- GA-10 Reasonable Accommodation
- GA-11 Sex Discrimination Grievance Procedure
- GA-12 Tenure
- GA-13 Grant/Contract Proposal Development
- GA-14 Grant/Contract Procedures, Post Award
- GA-15 Human Subjects Research Compliance
- GA-16 Public Records
- GA-17 Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- GA-18 Traffic and Parking
- GA-19 Logo & Trademark Use Guidelines
- GA-21 Redevelopment of Policies
- GA-22 College Publications
- GA-23 Ethics
- GA-25 Student Email Communications
- GA-26 Social Media
- GA-27 Copyright Infringement
- GA-28 On-Campus Outdoor Memorials & Markers
- GA-29 Web Policy